Monday, February 25, 2013

Continuing With Dreadball... Green Moon Smackers WIP

Tonight was a good hobby night.  I got right to work on my Green Moon Smackers.  They were already base coated with Peacock Green and Marigold Yellow.  I layered in Sun Yellow highlights and then Lemon Yellow edge highlights then added a layer of Brilliant Green.  Tomorrow night I will do the Viper Green edge highlights, paint the straps, metals and black on the bases.  If time allows I will do the numbers and their team symbol.


These should be done by Thursday morning and I'll post pics of the finished models then.

Once they are done I'm going to take a short break from Dreadball Teams and get back to work on the ten World Eater Tactical Marines that have been sitting in the queue for far too long.

Also, I've noticed a lot of new views over the last few days and wanted to say thank you to everyone that has stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment