Friday, February 15, 2013

Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection

Mutant Chronicles is possibly the only game system that I have ever loved more than Warhammer 40K.  It was my first sci-fi based game way back in the early to mid '90's and I got very heavily into it.  I played the board game Mutant Chronicles, the miniature game Warzone, the card game Doom Trooper and even played the Mutant Chronicles game that came out in the early 2000's.  I absolutely loved them all.

Now I have the chance to revisit that universe with Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection which launched on Kickstarter yesterday.

Less than 24 hours in and the game is well past half funded.  I'm very excited but also quite nervous about the game.  Do I really want another game that I have almost no chance of getting to the table over here?  Another set of miniatures to paint up and never get to use?  More stuff collecting dust in a storage shed back home?

I hate to say it but as thrilled as I am about this game, I will have to pass for now.  If it goes well maybe I can collect the models once I'm home and see that there are people interested in playing.

I would suggest to you, my loyal readers to go look into the game and give them some love if you are so inclined.  Perhaps one day I will get to bring my Dark Legion to the table against you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment