Sunday, February 24, 2013

Rattsburg Stealers or I Finally Finished Something!

Over the last few weeks I've been working on my Dreadball teams.  First I just wanted to get them all base coated so I could use them in a game without being too ashamed but then I decided to finish them out.  Here is my first finished team:  The Rattsburg Stealers!

One of my coworkers is a rabid Pittsburgh Steelers fan so I had to do this team for him.  Since I promised to do it, he even agreed to play the game which we did last week.  He enjoyed it but was upset that he lost.  I told him that being a Steelers fan, he should be used to it by now.
The team is led by their captain, number seven, Ben Ratlisburger

Next on the work bench to be finished will be the Green Moon Smackers.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, looks really good, nice work and also whit such Ben Ratlisberger you must score a lot of points, gl and hf, nice blog will follow.

    ReplyDelete