Wednesday, April 17, 2013

40K Project #4 - Bad Moons Orks Part 5

It's been a while but I've finally managed to get some work done on some of my own stuff.

I have a vision for the basing scheme for my Bad Moons and here is the first WIP shots.
I got the basic green stuff work done the other night and added the trees tonight.  I toyed briefly with the notion of green stuffing around the flight stand to make it into a tree but sadly my green stuff skills are sorely lacking.  It would be really cool though.
Got the basic paint on it tonight as well.  Plan to finish most of the painting tomorrow and start working with the grass, moss, lichen and water effects on Friday.

When it's all done I will have an entire Ork army slogging through a swamp.  This will allow me to have a lot of fun with customization.  I plan to do some (very) rough sketches in the near future to give an idea of what I'm going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment