Sunday, April 21, 2013

40K Project #4 - Bad Moons Orks Part 6

Well, the base is finally finished.  It took me 4 layers of water effects to get the desired fill on the swamp and the better part of a night just to get the tall grass done.  Pain in my butt!

Hope you like it.

Not the best pic but I wanted one with the Dakka Jet on the base.

On top of finishing this, last night was spent priming a Land Raider Redeemer, Drop Pod, 15 Blood Claws, 15 Grey Hunters, 10 Long Fangs, 5 Scouts and 2 Dreadnoughts for a Space Wolf player over here (the one I did the Thunder Wolf Lord for) and tonight I will base coat them.  I already did the Land Raider and Drop Pod but am not happy with the color.  I used Minitaire Concrete Slab initially but I think it's way too light.  Tonight I'm going to try Minitaire Badger Fur as it's much darker and has some more blue in it.  Hopefully it works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment