Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stupid Slow Internet!

I'm not ignoring you, I promise.

Remember when I told you I pay $90 a month for 512k internet?  Well, it also doesn't always work the way it's supposed to.  Case in point, I've been trying to upload pictures to photobucket for two days now and it keeps timing out on me.  These are only 500k photos and it times out!  Gah!

I've got a lot to talk about but don't want to get too deep into it until I get the pictures loaded.  Suffice it to say, I've been building terrain like a madman and have a product review ready to go once the pics are up.

Also, I got in my Badger Minitaire airbrush paints yesterday and am chomping at the bit to give those a try.  Sunday can't get here soon enough!

As an update, Monday was spent priming and base coating a Dark Talon and Nephilim Jetfighter.  Not done yet but it's getting there.

I'll give you plenty to read when I can get these &@*@!&^ photos uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment