Friday, April 26, 2013

The Next Three Weeks

The next three weeks is going to be insanely busy for me hobby wise.

I am just about finished with the twenty World Eater Tactical Marines that I've been working on sporadically for a few months now.  Over the last few nights I've managed to get all the basic paint work done and got the assembly done.  Tonight I applied the troop decals to them and tomorrow I will finish the backpacks and start the weathering.  Sunday I hope to finish the weathering, prime and base coat the bases and maybe do the finishing touches on the models.  Monday I can finish the bases and put the models on them.

After that I have a ton to do (like that wasn't enough).

Paint four Reaper Fairies for my uber hawt wife.
Pack up and mail my Sons of Vengeance home so I can play with them if I get the chance and also so I can send my Orks back to work on (have to make room)
Prep, assemble, paint and weather a World Eaters Deimos Pattern Rhino
Prep, assemble, paint and weather a World Eaters Deimos Pattern Predator
Prep, assemble, paint and weather a World Eaters Contemptor Dreadnought
Paint two Dreadball Teams (Dassal Groxboys and New Asgard Giants) (I want to bring these home with me as well)

Three weeks... can I do it?  Hell yeah I can!  Speed Paint Mode ON!

(seriously... the fairies are three days max, the Dreadball teams I should be able to do in four to five days per team since they are already base coated and I'll do all three vehicles at the same time so that should be less than a week or so)

I will try to post pictures as I work on things but I get so into what I'm doing I tend to forget.

~Syko

No comments:

Post a Comment