Friday, May 10, 2013

40K Project #2 - Heresy Era World Eaters Part 6

Got some work done on the Rhino, Predator and Contemptor tonight as well as knocking out two Dreadball teams which I will show in the next post.

Shot the blue on the shoulders of the Contemptor.  I need to go back with a brush and clean it up.


I had to spend a long time thinking about how I would do the blue on the vehicles.  After many failed attempts with tape I finally picked an easy pattern and free handed it.  I've gone back with a brush and cleaned it up some but still need to do the same with white.

Sorry for the haze in the pics... not sure what's going on with my iPad camera.
Next step is to clean up the blue and white then start the weathering.  Not sure if I'll get it all done by Tuesday and if not, they go in storage until I get back from vacation.

~Syko

No comments:

Post a Comment