Monday, May 6, 2013

40K Project #2 - Heresy Era World Eaters Part 5

So close to being finished with the next batch of my World Eaters.  What's taking so long?  Well, I broke down the other night and made some adjustments to the models I had already finished.  I think they look much better now.  I weathered the Cataphractii Terminators a bit and replaced the decals on the shoulder pads of the Tactical Marines and Heavy Weapon Marines.  I'm much happier with them now and am in general happy with the guys I've been working on.  Minor details and water effects on the bases and they are done.  I also need to finish the back banners and helmet crests on the sergeants.

Here are the guys I've been working on.


Here are the ten man squads as they will be run.


Heavy Weapons squad as they will be run for now.

And here are the reworked Cataphractii Terminators in five man squads.

I'm pretty happy with this sergeant and his power weapon.


That's all for now.  Next update should have work in progress of a Dreadball team.

~Syko


No comments:

Post a Comment