Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Tonight my uber hawt wife and I will start our journey to the states and will be home for a month.  As a result I'll likely not be posting much during the next 30 days.

In hobby news, I worked on my World Eaters vehicles and Contemptor the other night but didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  I also ran into a major issue.  While I was doing the weathering on the Contemptor, the paint and primer in a few areas started coming off and I was left with bare resin in about three places that I could see.  I think I may strip the model when I come back and start over.  The Rhino and Predator didn't seem to have the same issue so they will get finished when I get back.

While I'm home I'm going to try to get some games in at my FLGS and go see many friends around the country.  I'm also going to be spending a few hours at Wargames Con in Austin and hope to meet a bunch of new people while I'm there.

See you in a month.

~Syko

No comments:

Post a Comment