Monday, October 14, 2013

The Triumphant Return!

Greetings loyal readers!

I just wanted to take a moment to give an update.  I know it's been forever and a day (3 months to be exact) but I've been crazy busy.

We are back in the US and have bought a house in the vicinity of Austin, Tx and have been getting that all situated.  You wouldn't believe the amount of crap we have!  Currently I am working with a small set up for my hobby station and am waiting for the paint trays from Burn in Designs to arrive so I can get started.  I have a ton of half finished projects that I want to get back to plus lots of new stuff.

I went to Duel Con last month and had a very good time.  I didn't participate in any tournaments and only brought Dreadball with me which I demoed for several people over the weekend.  Great fun.  Mostly I just hung out with the Freebootaz but I did get to watch several demos of Wild West Exodus, which looks amazing as well as got to purchase some great terrain from Warsenal.

I've had a ton of kickstarter orders arrive over the last few months.  Dreadball Season 2, Kings of War, Impact Miniatures - Chibi Dungeon Adventures, Impudent Mortal's Tabletop Gaming Terrain and Powered Play all sent me packages and I am super excited to dig into all of them as I have time.

So, I will be having some reviews in the near future, some pics of my hobby area and of course, some pics of models that I am working on.

~Syko




No comments:

Post a Comment