Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Damn You Carl Tuttle! Damn You to Hell!!!

I'm a regular listener to both The Independent Characters and The Overlords Podcasts.  Lately they have both been talking quite a bit about Kanban Boards and I thought it might be a good way to keep me moving on my projects so I signed up for Kanban Flow a few weeks ago.

Tonight I got serious about filling it out and have spent the last several hours cataloging my models that are waiting for paint.  Oh my freaking lord!!!  I really didn't realize how bad it was until I got started on this.  I'm probably not even halfway done entering information and haven't even started on 40K.  Add to that the fact that I have a crapton of models coming from various kickstarters and I think I'm going to have enough to keep me busy for the next two years.

Here is a quick screen shot of what I've gotten cataloged so far.


The left column, "Prep to Assemble" is huge right now and I have barely even scratched the surface of it.  It's going to take me a few days to get this thing completely filled in and there will be some items added to the "Painting in Progress" section soon.

I blame you, Carl Tuttle... this is all your fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment